09-02-2010
Activity:
Today, we watched singing performance from Floransie & Ledyan and Derian & Stanley. I laughed a lot when Stanley was performing. After that, we submitted the individual booklet that we had done. The individual booklet was about "My Favourite Jazz Musician" and I chose Scott Joplin as my favorite since my group was discussing about Ragtime. Then, Mr. Herry checked our work in making 12 bars blue song. But most of us haven't done it yet, so, he postponed the submission. At the end of the session, we had a instrumental group performace and the song that has been chosen is All of Me. For violin instrumental group, Gloria & I performed in front of the class and Mr. Sadrakh guided us. But since I haven't heard the song before, I performed really bad.
Difficulties:
It's been so long since I played violin last time. So it's hard for me to play violin again.
Solution:
I will practice playing violin on "All of Me" song hardly in order to perform better later on.
12-02-2010
I was Absent
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Week 5 - 9-02-2010 & 12-02-2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment