Saturday, February 27, 2010

23 February 2010

23-02-2010


Activity:
Today, Mr. Herry gave us the result of our 12 Bars Blues Song and thank god, I got the score of 9. After giving us the result, Mr. Herry gave "love letters" to several students who have not done the blog reflection. After that, we watched the "All of Me" Rehearsal Performance from all instrumental groups. Since I have performed on the previous session, I didn't have to perform and just watch my friends playing their instrument. And finally, Mr. Herry released us early and we continued our learning to instrumental class in order to practice "All of Me" Song since next Tuesday is the assessment day for this song.

Difficulties & Solution:
Today, I practiced "All of Me" song and for the several times, I didn't do it well. Mr Sadrakh told me to practice more at home, but since there are lots of homework from other subjects to do, I would practice after school at music room.

26 February 2010

HOLIDAY - Maulid Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.

0 comments: