Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week 3 - 26-01-2010 & 29-01-2010

26-01-2010

Activity:
Today, we sang the whole song of Michael Buble's Song Sway together. After that, Mr. Herry distributed us some handouts about our topic that we are going to discuss for the whole term 3. After distributing handouts, he taught us about 12 bars blues song in front of the class. At the end of the session, he told us to copy all materials on the whiteboard into our books because there was a homework in making our own 12 bars blue song.

Difficulties:
I still don't understand how to make 12 bars blues song

Solution:
Later, I will ask my friends to give some helps in making 12 bars blue song

29-01-2010

Activity:
Today was the assessment of our previous presentation. My group was the first to present since Ragtime is the oldest Jazz. Since there was no other groups that were presented before us, our group had to be a role model on how well the presentation is instead of learning from other role model. After finished presenting, Mr. Herry said that our presentation was too boring.

Difficulties:
I faced many problems in synergizing one group member to another because we had own activity to, like for example, in Monday, I wasn't able to help other members to do presentation since I have iBT Toefl ACP to do. Then in Thursday, Kevin wasn't able to help us since he had Basket ACP to do. And for the rest of the days, we had so many homework from other subject to do.

Solution:
Later, I will do better on presenting a presentation in front of the class in order to reduce the boredom of the class.

0 comments: