4 August 2009
Activity:
Today, we have sang the whole Michael Jackson's Heal the World song and Mr. Herry has assessed and marked the score of it. Personally, I was so nervous when i was singing the song. But, at least I've came forward confidently and sang in front of my friends. After the assessment, our class has been divided into 4 groups in order to investigate 4 different genre of music for each group. My group got World Music while the another 3 groups got Pop, Jazz, and Country.
Difficulties:
I faced difficulty when i was singing in front of my class. I felt so nervous because they are all my new friends and Binus is my new school. Second, i faced problem in making the presentation of World Music because i dont know what teachers were expecting with my presentation that day.
Solution:
I'd try to not being nervous and more confident when i'm performing anything in front of the class and i would ask my problem to teachers especially if it is a project or task or homework.
0 comments:
Post a Comment