Thursday, November 19, 2009

Week 5 - 01-09-2009 & 04-09-2009

01 September 2009


Activity: Today, teacher asked us about major chord one by one. Between all of us, Aldieno and 1 other friends has made a mistake. So, they sang in front of the class as a punishment and then we all laughed. Then, we saw the presentation from Gloria about country music because previously, Gloria was absent.

Difficulties:
-

Solution:
-

04 September 2009

Activity: Today is our assessment day. Each of us had to perform our own instrument in front of the class. I performed violin. Personally, this is my first time playing violin in front of public. So, I was nervous. After all of us had performed, teacher taught us about major 7th, dominant 7th, major chord 6, chord 69 and chord 9.

Difficulty:
I was nervous when i was playing violin and the theory lesson for today is very hard

Solution:
I would practice more in playing violin and study harder to make me able to understand it

0 comments: