28 July 2009
Activity:
In this day, we had a division in intrumental classes. There are 4 instumental classes.
The first one is Piano Class. The student who has chose Piano Class are Nadia, Ida Ayu from 10E, Alrievi and Amadea from 10D. The teacher of Piano Class is Mr. Herry Radjasa, our Music Head.
Next is Woodwind Class. This is the first Woodwind Class I've ever known. Previously, in old school, there is no such thing like Woodwind Class. They only had Piano, Guitar/Bass, Drum, and Vocal. The teacher of this class is Mr. Hary Wisnu. He also the coach of the Singing Club. The student who has chose this class are Floransie, Radiansyah, Lucky, Banu
Third, Guitar Class. The student who has chose this class are Stanley, Aldieno, Kevin from 10E and Derian from 10D. The teacher is Mr. John Legoh. He also the coach of the Guitar Club
And the last one is Violin Class. I've chosen this class because i've never played any violin before and i'd like to learn and practice it. Another student who has chose this class are Echo, Raissa from 10D and Gabriella, Gloria, and Fina from 10E. The teacher is Mr. Sadrakh Hutapea.
After we the division of 4 Different Instrumental Classes. We learnt about the Major Scale and we were singing the Michael Jackson's Heal the World Part 1.
I think Major Scale is very hard to memorize because I also had this lesson in my previous school but, i forgot.
What Next:
I will study much more harder than before to achieve the lesson that i dont understand.
29 July 2009
Activity:
On the first session, we practiced Michael Jackson's Heal the World song both part 1 and 2. and On the second session, we started studying in our own musical instrument class. I took Violin Class with our instrument teacher, Mr. Sadrakh Hutapea.
Difficulties:
This is the first time I played the Violin. As Mr. Sadrakh mentioned that Violin is the hardest instrument, i faced so many difficulties in playing violin especially for the techniques.
What Next:
I would practice Violin more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment