Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 2 - 13 - 04 - 10 & 16 - 04 - 10

13 April 2010

Activity:
Today, I did my singing performance of "I Got Rhythm" Song. Actually, I thought theory quiz would be held today since I got an email from Face that says Tuesday, 13 April 2010, we will have our quiz. But, I was surprised when my friends said that the singing assessment will be held today. When singing, I was very nervous and frequently forgot the lyrics in the middle of singing. But luckily, I got 9 for the assessment because I did the movement and did not hold the paper. The rest of the time, we had a video blog review

Difficulties:
Since I was absent last friday and I didnt know that today would be the day for singing assessment, I didnt prepare for everthing. So, I faced difficulties in memorizing the lyrics while singing.

Solution:
Later, if I'm absent, I will ask my friends in order to confirm whether the information on Facebook of Binus Music is reliable or not so that I will not get the wrong information again.

16 April 2010

Activity:
Today, I did my theory quiz about Jazz Music and Notation Quiz about Chord Major 7, Dominant 7, Minor 7, Chord 9 and 11. Personally, I could answered all Notation questions since I understand the topic, but I faced the difficulties in answering the Jazz Theory Quiz. I never thought that the quiz will be that hard. But, I answered all questions and hopefully, my answer will be correct although I was not so sure about my answer. The rest of the time, we had video blog review and group rehearsal

Difficulties:
I faced difficulties in answering the Jazz Theory Quiz since I did not remember some of the things in Ragtime Era.

Solution:
I will study harder in order to get a better score and greater understanding.

Video:


Im sorry for not being able to use bow in playing the violin since my family was disturbed by the sound of the violin. Later, I will find the right time when all family members are outta this house for a while, then I will shoot a video of me playing the violin using bow.

0 comments: