06 April 2010
Activity:
Today is the first music session in term 3. There were many activities that we did. First, we reviewed our notation topic. We discussed about major 7, dominant 7, chord 9 and 11. We also watched Jazz Music videos. There were The Carpenter's Close to You, Norah Jones' Don't know why, Michael Buble's The Last Dance, Sway, Fly Me to the Moon, and All of Me. After watching all of those videos, we were grouped into 4 different groups. My group consists of Floransie from Woodwind Class, Nadia from Piano Class, Derian from Guitar Class, and Hoang Anh from Violin Class. We will be performing the song of All of Me by Michael Buble in the end of April, around 27-30 April 2010. After that, we made 5 questions from our term 3 Jazz Genre group, which my group was Ragtime. So I made 5 questions about Ragtime Jazz.
Difficulties:
- I personally imagined that the collaboration performance will be so tough since this is our first time
Solution:
- I will practice with one of my group mates first, then start to practice with the others.
09 April 2010
Today, I was absent since I'm not feeling very well and in Monday, there are many homework to do. Since Friday, there is no assignments or quizzes to do, my mother told me not to attend school that day so as not to be so tired in Monday. Later, I will catch up the topic that were discussed today by asking some of my friends
Videos:
Title: Week 1 - Practice 1 of 2
Title: Week 1 - Practice 2 of 2
0 comments:
Post a Comment